It is with sadness and regret we inform all our customers we are temporary closing.
We are following government guidelines and we will temporary close with immediate effect on Tuesday 24th March 2020, we will follow government guidelines and will close for the advised initial 3 week period updating customers when possible.
We apologise to all customers for any inconvenience caused and during these unprecedented and uncertain times the health and wellbeing of our staff, their families, our customers and the wider community must be paramount.
Take care and look after those close to you and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
Julie & Stephen Bowers
Glasgow North: 0141 951 3600
Glasgow South: 0141 620 3500
British Association of Removers
The BAR has been established for over 100 years. The BAR is regulated and provides professional membership to selected removal companies.
Using a BAR member leaves customers safe in the knowledge that they will receive the highest level of service throughout their removal.
Customers are protected by BAR advanced payment guarantee. If in the rare event the chosen removal company experience financial difficulty and cannot fulfil the removal service, payment will be protected by BAR advanced payment guarantee.
Code of Practice
All BAR members follow a set criteria to join and a follow a stringent Code of Practice.
Peace of Mind
For further peace of mind should a dispute arise with the mover there is a defined procedure in place to rectify the situation, through our FREE and independent Dispute Resolution Service.
We offer certification to the international ISO standards:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
- BS EN ISO 27001:2017 (Information Security Systems)
- BS ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Systems)
As well as the industry specific standards:
- BS EN 12522:1998 Parts 1 & 2 (Furniture removals for private individuals)
- BS EN 14873:2005 Parts 1 & 2 (Storage of furniture and personal effects for private individuals)
- BS EN 15696:2008 (Specification for self-storage services)
- BS 8522:2009 (Commercial moving services)
- BS 8564:2011 (Overseas moving services)
We also offer certification for:
- BS EN 15713:2009 (Secure destruction of confidential material – shredding!)
- BS ISO 15489-1:2016 (Records management)
- BS 7858:2012 (Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment)
Registered Address: 412 Glasgow Road, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, G81 1PW
Registered in Scotland | Company Number: SC289596